Home | Contact Us
The Kensington Company
Mergers & Acquisitions Franchise Sales Franchise Development Business Valuations
Buyers|Sellers|Exclusive Listings|About Us| Closed Transactions|Testimonials|In The Press|Event Calendar
Well-Established Nassau County Chocolate Store
Listing Number: 13263

Location: Nassau County, NY
Asking: $299,000
Gross: $556,000
Cash Flow: $200,000

Summary Description:

  A well-established Nassau County Chocolate Store is for sale. This store is on a main street in a busy Northshore town. This chocolate store produces a selection of its own products on site as well as buys finished goods from outside distributors. Only about 25% of the business is walking through the front door. The other 75% is a combination of phone orders, deliveries, e-commerce and corporate orders. This business is truly a sleeping giant. With a long history and great reputation a new owner will be able to propel sales by increasing the online marketing, sending out catalogs, attend trade shows and much more. The current owner has a lot on her plate and struggles to find time for her family life and business life. An owner with more drive for business growth truly has a great platform to grow from. Call about listings #13263

Contact Information:

Contact: Elaine Iucci, Buyer Coordinator
Phone: 516-626-2211
Email: buyerdept@kensingtoncompany.com


* = Required Information
*For your safety and security, we ask that you type in the characters that you see below
 
 

Contact Us | Site Map

2007 Kensington Company. All rights reserved.

 

The Kensington Company. - 185 Roslyn Road, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577

Phone:(516) 626-2211 - Fax: (516) 626-2381

Powered By: Kick Solutions